I made this for something else, but why not put it here?
One of my favorite songs~
Draco Malfoy taking his Aunt, Bellatrix for a spin.
#okay so i have a story#i went to this writing camp in the summer before my sophomore year of high school and there i met this girl#i don’t remember her name it was something like becky or becca but whatever#she we’re in the theater of the campus and we’re deciding as a group what movie to watch#and somebody says harry potter and she rolls her eyes#and we’re like what you don’t like harry potter#and she’s like no i do#it’s just that i’ve seen it so many times#and we’re like yeah well us too#and she’s like no you don’t understand#my mom dated tim burton in college#and a few years ago we ran into him at the store and he invited us over for dinner#so we went and helena bonham carter and tom felton were sitting in his living room like reading lines together#and so we all had dinner together#and so after that the girl went home and watched nothing but harry potter for about four years of her life#because she couldn’t get over the fact that she had been sitting in the same room as tom felton and helena bonham carter HAVING DINNER
THEY WERE RUNNING LINES!!!! I would die. I WOULD DIE
Not just for those in Detroit, but anywhere where the right to water is being restricted or denied!
hey everyone, this post has only gotten a thousand or so notes and only a single follower of mine has reblogged this from me specifically.
Detroit has been shutting water off for entire neighborhoods regardless of whether people paid bills or not. Even if they didn’t, should that really mean that they should die of thirst? Should there really be a cost to stay alive?
Please, spread this. Link it on other sites so someone down the line who needs this anywhere can take back water, something that should be the right of every human being.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
im gonna marry thor
but theyre making thor a woman now
im gonna marry thor
A very old, VHS copy of Dratch & Fey.
GUYS THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING DEAL . REBLOG THe shit out of it
john oliver is really not fucking around
"I live in Irkutsk, center of East Siberia, 60 km from lake Baikal, deepest in the world. Irkutsk has a lot of wooden houses, once beautiful, now quickly degrading, being destroyed by time. I decided to drive around the city and nearest villages and take photos of most unusual houses, before they become history. I am not a professional photographer, but I wanted to do it anyway. I hope you will enjoy the houses as much as I did!" [x]
my mom told me i was a quote unquote “cute girl” today which is a very big deal since she has this whole thing about never commenting on my looks and idk i was kinda happy there for about 10 seconds before she started in about all the boys i’m apparently going to date now that i’ve blossomed or whatever